All I can say about this product is that it feels YUMMY!! I wish these had been around when my kiddos were little. I can not help myself but touch this delicious gel pad when I walk by it.
According to the manufacturer Pariday:
Come on in to our office and stop by to check these out when you are here!
So you’ve taken a childbirth class, an infant CPR class, a car seat class and the list goes on…. Do you need to take a Breastfeeding Class? We at The MILC Group would say a resounding YES! Of course that’s because we know that we teach such a fun and informative class. Here are five MILC reasons to attend a breastfeeding class:
1. Possibly for the first time in your life you get to listen to people (in our case three IBCLCs) speak about boobs and explain their true purpose. We explain how they work and how your baby will make them work even better and more efficiently.
2. You will gain a new set of vocabulary. Among these new words….colostrum, Montgomery glands, oxytocin, and so many more. Knowledge serves to build confidence and makes you comfortable in your new role as a breastfeeding parent.
3. Find out how unsupportive family and friends can sabotage your breastfeeding goals and learn ways to win them over or good ways of telling them to mind their own business.
4. During a good breastfeeding class you will learn about your local resources. Who are the local boob gurus (in San Antonio that would of course be us)? Who can you turn to when you need some help? Having a list of resources at your fingertips can be a huge relief when you are in need.
5. Learn some Nip Tips and Tricks to help get breastfeeding off to a good start. You will find that getting breastfeeding off to the best start possible can make a world of difference.
Check out these adorable nursing pads from Bummis! These 2-sided organic nursing pads come in a mini fabulous wet bag that is food grade so it can be reused for snacks, etc.
Here's what we really love about Bummis: From their website, "The BREAST PAD TRAVEL PACK is made in our own wonderful factory in the Montreal area, so that we are assured of good quality and fair labour practices. The fabrics and components that we use are guaranteed lead, phthalate and BPA free." You can't ask for more than that. Safe and fair labor!
These breast pads are just one of the wonderful products you can find outside of our door at Go Baby Go!
~Tina & Ginger